Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 months, 12 blogs

J'ai décidé de faire un post sur les Fashion Blogger, qui occupent je dois le dire une partie de ma petite vie, puisque j'adore regarder leurs blogs (tout les jours ou pas) Donc j'ai choisi une blogueuse par mois. Enjoy

I've decided to make a post about Fashion Bloggers, which occupied, I have to say, a part of my life, since I love watching their blog (everyday or not) So I've chosen one blogger per month. Enjoy.

JANUARY : Ring My Bell by Ashley Madekwe


FEBRUARY : Miss Pandora by Louise Ebel


MARCH : The Blonde Salad by Chiara Ferragni



APRIL : The Chicmuse by Denni


MAY : AfterDRK by Sabrina


JUNE : The Fashion Fruit by Veronica Ferraro

JULY : Le Blog de Betty by Betty


AUGUST : StyleScrapbook by Andy Torres


SEPTEMBER : Amlul by Gala


OCTOBER : This chick's got style by Yara

NOVEMBER : Paris Most Wanted by Andrea & Sandy


DECEMBER : The Fashion Squad by Carolina Engman

5 comments:

  1. OMG you changed the name of the blog I thought i would never find the blog again! I looked for you on blogger :)
    Nice post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le blog de betty is fabulous!
    They're all really beautiful :@ I haven't check them all but I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Elena - I know, sorry about that :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Chicmuse is ah-mazinggg

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment ! I'm always answering you :)
Commentez donc ! Je répond toujours :)
x