Monday, August 2, 2010

Dreams are my reality

 (C'est le fond d'écran de mon ordi :) / This is my computer wallpaper :))
Romeo + Juliet

 Est-ce que je vous ai déjà parlé de mon obsession pour Leonardo DiCaprio? Non? Eh bien je vous le dis : J'AIME, J'ADORE LEONARDO DiCAPRIO. Je sais ce que vous allez me dire, qu'il a vieilli (Il a que 35! On peut pas avoir 20 ans toute la vie) et grossis (Et alors?). Mais il est toujours sexy je trouve ! Bien sur il était encore plus beau dans Romeo + Juliette quand il etait jeune, mais, il a toujours un charme particulier, et de trèèès beau yeux bleus, vous ne trouvez pas? Bref. Pourquoi je parle de ça...Parce que hier soir je suis allée voir Inception, et que je crois que c'est un des meilleurs (ou le meilleur) films de cette année. C'est vraiment une bonne idée, et puis c'est plein de nouveauté, on avait jamais vu ça auparavant. Vous avez vu quelque chose dans le genre avant? J'ai vraiment a-do-ré, et si vous l'avez pas vu, ne restez pas ici, courrez au cinéma (après avoir lu hein!) ! Je n'ai pas aimé ce film seulement parce que Leo est un dieu, mais parce que le casting est génial ! Joseph Gordon-Levitt (500 jours ensemble), Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page...! Et puis en plus d'être beau, DiCaprio est un TRES bon acteur, il faut se l'avouer... Vraiment allez-y, ça vaut le coup.


Hormis ça, je pars demain à New-York, les retrouvailles avec la Big Apple ! Je sais que ça fait 3 fois que je vais là bas, mais j'adore cette ville, on y découvre de nouvelles choses tout le temps!

*****

Have I ever told you about my obsession for Leonardo DiCaprio? No? Well I tell you : I LOVE, I ADORE LEONARDO DiCAPRIO. I know what you're going to say, he's getting old (Oh come on he's 35! You can't be 20 your whole life!) and he has magnified (SO WHAT?). But he's still (REALLY) hot ! Of course he was hotter in Romeo+Juliet when he was really young, but he has a particular charm and beauuutiiifuuul blue eyes, right? Anyway. I'm talking about this because... Yesterday I saw Inception, and it might be one of the best (or the best) movies of this year. It's really a good idea, full of newness, we've never seen something like this before. Have you? (For those who saw it) I really LOVED, and if you haven't seen it yet, don't stay here, rush to the cinema (after reading this of course!). I loves this movie not only because Leo is a god, but also, the cast is amazing ! Joseph Gordon-Levitt (500 days of Summer), Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page...! And in addition of being handsome, DiCaprio is a VERY good actor, you have to admitt that. Go for it, it's worthwile.

Besides that, I'm leaving tomorrow to NYC, the reunion with the Big Apple ! I know I've been here 3 times, but I love this city, you can discover new things all the time!

Blood Diamond

Au temps de Titanic / At the time of Titanic

Oui il a des rides (un peu), mais ce regard !/ Yes he's wrinkled (a bit), but his eyes!

5 comments:

  1. I think he's really HOT no matter how "old" people think he is
    Inception was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanna know where did I find your blog?
    I went to MoMA and saw your wish card on Yoko Ono's wish tree :) So I thought, maybe I should go see what's up there, and here I am ! I came yesterday but I thought I would come back to leave some comments here.

    I think he's a GREAT actor, I enjoyed Inception, a bit complicated, but still, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Elena - THANK YOU!

    @Lee - You're kidding right? I thought this would never work, I only wrote it because I didn't know what else to wish. That's crazy! I should threw ad for my blog on Time Square, maybe this would work too ;) JK

    Anyway. I really like Inception too :)

    xx guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leonardo Di Caprio is handsome that is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Estefania - Very Handsome yes!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment ! I'm always answering you :)
Commentez donc ! Je répond toujours :)
x