Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Jude Law



Dimanche soir je suis finalement allée voir Sex and the City 2. Comment dire... Oui c'était BIEN, mais bon pas génialissime. De toute façon, je trouve que même dans le premier, on avait déjà perdu l'esprit de la série. C'est très cliché comme film... A base de Dior, Chanel et autres, à la fin c'est ridicule ! Mais bon... j'ai quand même passé un bon moment, Samantha est plutôt marrante.

Mmmmh, le baccalauréat approche à grands pas ! 4 jours ! J'ai hâte d'y être... Hâte que ce soit enfin terminé!

L'été semble commencer, le soleil se montre de nouveau, c'est plutôt cool... Ce que j'espère c'est que ça va durer ! Ou êtes-vous dans le monde?


*******

So on Sunday night, I finally went to see Sex and the City 2...What can I say...Yes, it was GOOD, but not great at all...Anyway, I already thought the first movie wasn't exactly in the spirit of the TV Show. It was really 'clichee'. Based of Dior, Chanel and cie, eventually, it becomes ridiculous ! I had a good time though, Samantha was pretty funny.

Mmmmh, Baccalaureate is coming soon ! 4 days left ! I can't wait... Can't wait to be done with that...

Summer seems to finally begin, the sun is showing again, it's pretty cool...I hope it will last ! Where are you in the world right now?

9 comments:

  1. Germany (: Have you ever been there? You seem to have travelled the world !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you think the same as me about Satc 2 !
    Norway ! And its a bit cold I think :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Blitzz Yes I've been to Hamburg once, it was really cool ! Where do you live in Germany ?

    @Elena Lol, let's see if the do a Satc 3, it would be so pathetic !
    Yay, Norway is a cold country right ? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Estefania I'm from Spain !
    Our weather is good, it is always good anyway :) I know, we're lucky :p
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been to Hamburg? Its a nice town !
    I live in Düsseldorf, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Estefania It's funny I had a spanish correspondant 2 years ago, her name was Estefania too !
    Awww, Spain is a beautiful country, I feel like it's always sunny ! And Spanish food... My gosh, heaven :)

    @ Blitzz
    Yes, very nice.
    Hum I know Dusseldorf because this year I've been studying Germany in Geography class lol, but never been there !
    To answer your other question, ys I've been travelling a lot for a 17-years-old girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our food is the best :)
    I like french food too, but snails and frog are not really my thing ...
    Funny, where does your correspondant live?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Estefania
    I hate snails, and I hate frogs :) It's a clichee, not all french ppl like that, and I'm a good example lol
    She lives in Alcala de Henares next to Madrid

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment ! I'm always answering you :)
Commentez donc ! Je répond toujours :)
x