Monday, June 28, 2010

You know that I love you boy


 Je stresse à mort pour mon oral de demain, pourtant j'ai bien revisé dans l'ensemble. Oh mon dieu que j'ai hâte que ce soit terminé ! Je pourrais enfin dire que je suis en vacances. Le temps passe plutot doucement je trouve, et ça m'enerve parce que je suis sure qu'une fois mon oral passé, les vacances vont passé vraiment vraiment vite ! Dans 10 jours, la Floride, vous imaginez donc mon excitation...
Sinon grâce à Ashley (encore?!) j'ai découvert Blow8, elle fait de ses dessins, mon dieu, magnifique. Allez y. MAINTENANT !

Les quelques photos de ce post, fut prises le jour de la Fête de la Musique, au gilet noir, c'est Marine, une de mes meilleures amis, ((L)) et celle avec les yeux bleus c'est Lisa une amie à Marine, a-do-ra-ble !


*****

I'm stressing to death for my french oral tomorrow, even though I've worked a lot on it...Oh my god, I can't wait for it to be over ! Finally ! I would be able to say I'm on holidays. Time goes slowly I think and it sucks because I'm pretty sure once my oral will be over, holidays will be over as no time...10 days left before Florida, you probably know how excited I am...
Thanks to Ashley (again?!), I've discovered Blow8, she draws, my gosh, wonderful.Go. NOW !

Pics of this post were taked on Music Festival (Idk if you guys do that, but in France every 21st June, we celebrate Music and Summer since it is the shortest night of the year, people usually stay awake and party all night long), with the black jacket, it's Marine one of my besties ((L)) and the one with the blue eyes, is Lisa, which is Marine's friend, she's a-do-ra-ble!

 Lisa and me
Marine sur un Velib, j'adore cette photo, elle à l'air folle
Marine on a Velib', I like this pic, she looks crazy
YO !


Levi's Jean- Abercrombie Fleece- American Eagle Jacket- I don't remember the top- Shoes from a ramdom shop in Paris

6 comments:

  1. Hey sweety, thanks for your lovely comment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :)
    And i hope that i can visit Paris one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a velib? I mean how is it different from a bike?

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS : I love the picture with Marine on the bike !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Elena - A velib is a bike to rent. 'Velib' is a mix of french words "Velo" which means bike and "Libre" which means free
    You have like a kind of "Velib station", you rent a bike for a certain time, then when you're over with it, you get him back to the station. There're velib station all over Paris, you can rent a bike to go to high school for example.
    Was I clear?
    I love this pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes that was clear don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment ! I'm always answering you :)
Commentez donc ! Je répond toujours :)
x